Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ballers!!

This year Clayton's team made it to Nationals, which was in Florida! They fought a good fight and came out tied for 2nd in the Nation! We were there for a week. I was the only one that was able to go with him, it was a good time we had together- I wouldn't trade that time for anything!

This is Clayton and his "room mates" showing off thier trophy!

Clayton had some awesome runs, he played with a lot of heart. He scored 2 touch downs that trip.


Cobe played football too, Rex actually coached them. It was a fun season, but now Cobe is all about basketball! He is in the playoffs, with one more game to go! Go Gators!!



Derek is finally playing basketball. He is a good little baller, he takes his sports very seriously!




2 comments:

Jeremy Allen said...

Jaime, Hi, how are you? Its great to hear form you. You, Rex and the kids look great! Facebook emailed me and said your wrote on my wall, but when i went into Facebook to check it was not there, so I am trying this way instead.

I have been in Florida for almost five years now. I like the mountains better so hope to move one day.

Let me know what you have been up to l these years.

Jeremy Allen said...

last sentence was supposed to say "all these years" not "l these years."